Sunday, June 26, 2011


As I think more and more about my path as a graphic designer (& my yoga instructing back up plan), I keep narrowing down my interests. I started back at my internship in SF last week feeling really excited about graphic design again (the last few quarters of school have really worn me out). But working again and being in the design world has been really energizing. I have officially decided my ultimate goal would be to design for a shelter magazine. It would merge my two passions of print design and interior decor. It feels so lovely to have a goal in sight! So I'm going to begin blogging more frequently. I neglect my blog when I get overwhelmed..only to remember how important it is for me to do this. Having a design blog keeps me interested in things I love. It motivates me to explore and keeps my life and the things I love in perspective. So with that said...I'll be blogging much more again! And of course I have something to show you! I love love love these pillows my Charlene Mullen! And please, you must check out her hand stitched cat pillows!

No comments: