Monday, February 28, 2011


Yesterday we had a little birthday brunch for my cousin June who turned two. I've been living with my aunt and uncle and two little cousins in San Francisco while on a design co-op. It's been an amazing time, and I only have 3 more weeks! During the adorable little party I already started to get sentimental about leaving this city and every wonderful person I've met here! At the same time, I know so well that I'll be back...most likely to live. It'll be a bittersweet return to Cincinnati. I'm looking forward to seeing my family & friends again. I'm just itching to decorate my condo again....decorating withdrawal! And, this just in, it looks like I'll be heading to Virginia the first weekend of school for a music festival my boyfriend's band is playing. What! Ohhh this is going to be a fun, eventful Spring!

But I have to say, more than anything...oh to decorate again.

No comments: